Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 7

I feel much better today. I had a really nice day, cleaning the family room, breakfast area & kitchen. It feels good!! I had the music on, the windows open and a nice breeze was coming thru the house. Everything looks nice.
Jacobi picked up Essa and brought her home after work today. I love that precious little girl. She is so darn cute. I had layed her down and took Jacobi some stuff out to her car, when I got back in the family room little Ms Essa had her thumb in her mouth and was sound asleep. No kidding I was not gone for 2 minutes!! She is so precious.
More good news-Blake got his drivers permit!! YIPPEE!! We are going driving on Friday!!
I addressed all of Jordan's Graduation announcements and will send them out tomorrow, along with some Thank You cards to the Branson store and a Mothers Day card to my Mom.
I just finished dinner and am watching my favorite-Law and Order-Special Victims Unit.
I am looking forward to tomorrow-Habitat for Humanity build in Bentonville with the Fayetteville & Rogers Home Depot's. It should be a great day.
Also, Jordan got her graduation gift, a new set of golf clubs, and she is soo excited!! I am so happy for her-she deserves them!!
Well, Bye for now!
See you tomorrow

No comments:

Transcendental Etude

No one ever told us we had to study our lives, make of our lives a study, as if learning learning natural history or music, that we should begin with the simple exercises first and slowly go on trying the hard ones, practicing till strength and accuracy became one with the daring of breaking down the wild arpeggio or faulting the full sentence of the fugue.
--And in fact we can't live like that: we take on everything at once before we've even begun in the midst of the hard movement, the one already sounding as we are born.

Adrienne Rich