Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010

Wow, I have so much to tell you about the weekend and my clear vision for the future but first I have to talk about the last 2 calls I have recieved. Last night Shelly called me just as I got into bed and told me Brian has had 21-21, mini strokes and is going in for surgery on Friday. He has a 90% blockage in his artery. OMG, I can't believe it. Ever since Brian "divorced us" we have not been that close, but I know last year at the reunion he was trying to make his way back and last week he called Jordan-Jordan who loves him with all her heart and was heart broken when he didn't come to her High School Graduation! She was happy to hear from him and he wanted her to know that he loves her. He wasn't feeling well then and must have been scared. He called me but I was out with the girls and couldn't really talk. We have such a long history, Brian and I, going back to 7th grade. The walls are coming down-I will regain our friendship. I have to believe I will have plenty of time for that!!
Then this morning I get a call from Meagan that Jacque is in the hospital with pnuemonia-I didn't even know she was that sick!! I called her and luckily it's not pnuemonia but bronchitis, a stomach virus and she was dehydrated. Yuck-that 's pretty sick. I know all about what happens to you when you are dehydrated and its not fun. So, this morning I am off to the store to get her prescriptions and some clear liquids.
I feel kind of guilty now telling you about my weekend-it was so nice!! Friday I
UPDATE-Just got a call from Marie, the wheels are falling off the bus at the Depot. Quinn said he is pulling his hair out, running all over the place, hating life. That both HR groups in Atlanta are a joke and nothing is running according to plan-SHOCKING (to quote Ms Marie)
OK, back to Friday, I got some much needed cleaning done and just as I got out of the shower I saw Chris at my bedroom door trying to get in. Surprise!! He wasn't suprose to be home this weekend but he flew into Little Rock where Jordan met him and he took her back to Conway and borrowed her car for the weekend. I Loved It! I miss him so much, especially on weekends. So that was the start to a perfect weekend. I went and picked up Blake and he drove me to the post office, then to Garfield for a Big Dipper twist-yummy! He is such a good driver and we had a great time-I love that kid! He is so fun now that he is thru those awkward middle years. We were in the bug and he liked the fact that Jordan learned to drive in that too-he's so cute. Then we drove up to Belle Vista when for the first time he drove to his girlfriends house and I got to meet Brook. Those to a sooo cute they're dangerous!! When I got home, Jacobi, Meagan & Essa were there and then Marie & Steph showed up. We all had such fun taking turns holding Essa and telling stories. After Marie and Steph left, Jacobi had a little fight with Neal and was pretty upset-very upset, a little PMS was involved also, but I haven't seen her cry like that in a long time. I was trying to give Chris attention and Jacobi-Jacobi won. Chris was watching a movie when the TV died-wow it really did end up being a crazy night!!!!!

No comments:

Transcendental Etude

No one ever told us we had to study our lives, make of our lives a study, as if learning learning natural history or music, that we should begin with the simple exercises first and slowly go on trying the hard ones, practicing till strength and accuracy became one with the daring of breaking down the wild arpeggio or faulting the full sentence of the fugue.
--And in fact we can't live like that: we take on everything at once before we've even begun in the midst of the hard movement, the one already sounding as we are born.

Adrienne Rich